Thursday 21 July 2011

July Wish List



As a regular reader of high-street fashion magazines such as Look and Grazia, i'm always a bit disappointed by their week's selection of the best buys. That's not to say that mine will be any better, but as I spend so many hours scouring the online high-street shops each week, I thought I'd put together a few things that caught my attention. The ASOS suit pictured above caught my eye because I'm constantly struggling to think of things to wear to work/interviews and I think this little number would do the trick. the Herringbone finish is bang on trend. The black cardigan may seem like a dull choice, but it's a staple item that goes with anything, and most  oversized knitwear at the moment is cream and cable knit and I've just about had enough!


The nail varnish may seem like random extra, but I had to put it on because I recently tried the space nails tutorial on the d is for dangerous blog and it worked an absolute treat. See the tutorial here.


I'm a big fan of the midi skirt at the moment. I'm yet to try it myself, although I have my very own green bud skirt on the way (see above) so I'll soon see whether anyone under 6ft can pull it off. I'm still not feeling the maxi skirt, although I thought Olivia Palermo showed how it can work wonders when she teamed it with a biker jacket. So I think the midi skirt is a good alternative. Ugh I may have to buy the Topshop floral number as well because. Well. Just because...


No comments:

Post a Comment